QikServe is the enterprise platform for guest self-service in hospitality. Using any channel from kiosks and tablets to web and mobile apps, hospitality operators can provide powerful in-store self-service solutions, giving guests the convenience to order and pay for their food and drinks whenever and however they want.
QikServe’s enterprise approach to ordering and payment means operators are not limited to certain technologies or customer journeys. Integrations with the travel sector’s leading POS and payments providers ensures a seamless and friction-free experience for the customer, while boosting revenues, reducing wait times and achieving operational efficiencies for the operator.
The Position (main purpose & objectives)
We believe in our company, our solution, our team and ourselves and we welcome talented individuals to come and be part of it.
This is a truly agile team with no siloed roles and we succeed together. You will be a cross functional development team member excited to take on everything needed to deliver outstanding solutions. This could be building our front-end, server, optimising our database, writing automated test frameworks, or scaling our distribution.
Principal Responsibilities (key tasks / main responsibilities)
- Take on all development tasks to create high quality, intuitive and easy-to-use applications.
- Design and implement new features in our existing applications.
- Integrate our backend with new APIs.
- Optimise applications for performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Promote high standards of design patterns and coding best practices.
- Peer review code and perform all levels of testing.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to drive the successful development of high quality products.
- 2+ years in a similar, relevant role.
- Strong experience with object orientated programming e.g. Java, C#.
- Implementation in modern frontend technologies e.g. React, AngularJS, iOS, Android, HTML, CSS.
- Designed RESTful API implementations or integrations.
- Experience with database integrations e.g. SQL/NoSQL
- Continuous use of testing frameworks e.g. junit, mockito
- Experience with efficient and scalable software systems
- Love for automation, continuous integration and deployment, and agile iterative development.
Salary: Negotiable and based on experience
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org