The Company:QikServe is the enterprise platform for guest self-service in hospitality. Using any channel from kiosks and tablets to web and mobile apps, hospitality operators can provide powerful in-store self-service solutions, giving guests the convenience to order and pay for their food and drinks whenever and however they want. QikServe’s enterprise approach to ordering and payment means operators are not limited to certain technologies or customer journeys. Integrations with leading POS and payments providers ensures a seamless and friction-free experience for the customer, while boosting revenues, reducing wait times and achieving operational efficiencies for the operator. Already powering venues across the globe for some of the world’s leading hospitality brands, QikServe solutions typically generate an increase in average transaction value of at least 20%.
QikServe is the enterprise platform for guest self-service in hospitality. Our digital ordering and payments solutions are powering some of the biggest players in the hospitality industry. From one of the world’s largest coffee chains and travel concessions operators to household names in the world of fast casual, theme and amusement, we’re giving guests the convenience to order and pay for their food whenever and however they want. Learn more at www.qikserve.com
We believe in our company, our solution, our team and ourselves and we welcome talented individuals to come and be part of it.
We are looking for experienced software engineers to join our agile team and contribute to our exciting and innovative products. The person we are looking for will be a highly motivated, high-achieving engineer with exceptional technical skills and a focus on the team. We want someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic, and takes ownership. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of our products, focused on our Java based hospitality API and integrations.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small successful engineering team where you can influence the future direction of our product lifecycle, from development best practice to deployment technologies.
We are a truly agile team with no siloed roles and we succeed together. You will be a cross functional development team member excited to take on everything needed to deliver outstanding solutions. This could be building our front-end, server, optimising our database, writing automated test frameworks, or scaling our distribution.
- Take on all development tasks to create high quality, intuitive and easy-to-use applications Teach and lead by example, mentoring both junior and senior engineers
- Design and implement new features in our existing applications
- Integrate our backend with new APIs
- Optimise applications for performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Promote high standards of design patterns and coding best practices
- Peer review code and perform all levels of testing
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in a similar, relevant role
- Strong experience with object orientated programming e.g. Java, C#
- Experienced with modern application frameworks – we use Spring Boot
- Experience with database integrations e.g. SQL/NoSQL & Hibernate
- Continuous use of testing frameworks e.g. Junit, Mockito
- Someone who leads and is committed to taking responsibility, ensuring quality is built into work
- Love for automation, continuous integration and deployment, and agile iterative development
- Knowledge of Kubernetes & Docker would be beneficial, but not essential (opportunity to gain experience)
We’re growing our Engineering team in Brazil and it’s a great time to join and make an impact.
You will be based in Brazil, speak fluent Portuguese and English and be looking to work remotely from home.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org