We’re thrilled to announce that our Founder, Dan Rodgers has been named The Herald Digital Transformation Awards Finalist in the category, Digital Professional of the Year.
Dan is a great ambassador for showcasing the best of our Scottish technology talent and has worked exceptionally hard to lead innovation and drive the company culture from the front.
The awards recognise and reward extraordinary individuals who are setting trends, showing passion and creativity, and making a significant contribution to their sector.
Dan says: “We’re passionate in protecting the brand experience for our customers’ guests. Although we really understand technology, we actually partner with people, which is a real advantage for us as a tech-led business.
“We always try to be the tech-leader in the room. And when you combine that with other people that share your vision of doing the right thing for the customer, we get to build great technology that supports both customer journeys and operators.”
The winner will be announced on Thursday 25th August at the Radisson Blu, Glasgow. The awards event will be hosted by broadcaster and journalist, Catriona Shearer.
- Donald Martin, The Herald, Editor
- Michelle Brogan, Service Development Manager, Digital Health & Care Innovation Centre
- Alisdair Gunn, GCID Project Director, Glasgow City Innovation District
- Christina Hall, Client Director, Be-IT
- Melinda Matthews-Clarkson, Chief Executive Officer, CodeClan
- Toni Scullion, Founder, dressCode
We hope you’ll join us in wishing Dan the best of luck!