Set yourself apart and make your customers the point of sale. Offer the choice of ordering and paying straight from their phone. No hardware, no software and direct integration with some of the biggest point of sale systems. Give your customers choice and empower them in the service experience and they will spend more, a lot more! Not only that you can learn all about your customers to incentivize and reward them.
QikServe works in a number of restaurant environments and service models including full service, semi-counter, and quick service.
QikServe bridges the service gap. The service gap exists whenever you see people standing in line at a counter or waiting for the attention of wait staff especially at busy times. Service gaps mean lost revenue opportunities and a decline in customer satisfaction. Self-service provides the ability to bridge the service gap and enable the customer to self-order on impulse.
Providing customers with the option of self-service through their smartphone increases satisfaction for those customers who choose to use it. Other customers will continue to order from wait staff or at the bar/counter.
Offering QikServe provides a number of benefits to the restaurant operator:
Increase sales – as ordering is quicker and easier, and no waiting for a waiter’s attention or standing in line is necessary, customers order more and stay at the table longer.
Enhance customer service – instead of transaction handling, staff can be redeployed to spend more time concentrating on what matters – delivering food and drinks to the table and satisfying customers.
Capture customer behaviour patterns – customer visits and orders are tracked for subsequent analysis. Understanding the customer enables you tailor your product accordingly.
Send targeted offers direct to the customer – personalized offers can be delivered directly to the customer via the mobile App. Upselling can be proceduralized through the App.
Improve differentiation and brand loyalty – customers choose QikServe restaurants over your competition. Your brand image is enhanced by offering this innovation in customer self-service.
Mobile technology specialist – QikServe is brought to you by leading mobile self-service experts with over 13 years mobile technology experience. Partnering with QikServe provides you with the right mobile service first-time and offers access to our consumer technology roadmap to keep you in front.
Easy implementation – QikServe is fast and easy to implement and full support is provided. No hardware or software needs to be deployed in the restaurant.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20
- RT @PompeyTrust: If you didn't get a ticket, support the lads in comfort @ Fratton. Watch the game on the big screen & get waited on by the @qikserve team!, Nov 15