Partnering with QikServe provides a number of advantages to the POS supplier:
Increase revenues – upsell QikServe to your customers to increase revenues.
Improve differentiation and brand loyalty – restaurant operators choose or retain suppliers offering QikServe over your competition. Your brand image is enhanced by offering this innovation in customer self-service.
Mobile technology specialist – QikServe is brought to you by leading mobile self-service experts with over 13 years mobile technology experience.
Complementary, best-of-breed technology – QikServe is designed to operate alongside your existing POS systems. The QikServe platform integrates directly with your systems to consolidate orders from terminals and mobile Apps.
Rapid time-to-market – offer a proven solution to your customers right away.
Eliminate development cost and risk – Partnering with QikServe provides you with the right mobile offering first-time and offers access to our consumer technology roadmap to keep you in front.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready?
- Henry’s Café Bar goes mobile for food and drink orders
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Spice up the game & order a delicious @thaitapas Green Curry via the @QikServe app (exclusively at Fratton End) #pompey @officialpompey, Mar 5
- Do you own or run a bar? Will you be showing the world cup? You can not miss this! http://t.co/9Tzy9aQeoA, Mar 4
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready? http://t.co/UlhQnox3G7, Mar 4
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready? - http://t.co/IF1xDwHE5H, Mar 4
- We got a piece on the BBC Radio 4 "You and Yours" programme today: http://t.co/cgVc4H8xSm, Feb 28