Partnering with QikServe provides a number of advantages to the POS supplier:
Increase revenues – upsell QikServe to your customers to increase revenues.
Improve differentiation and brand loyalty – restaurant operators choose or retain suppliers offering QikServe over your competition. Your brand image is enhanced by offering this innovation in customer self-service.
Mobile technology specialist – QikServe is brought to you by leading mobile self-service experts with over 13 years mobile technology experience.
Complementary, best-of-breed technology – QikServe is designed to operate alongside your existing POS systems. The QikServe platform integrates directly with your systems to consolidate orders from terminals and mobile Apps.
Rapid time-to-market – offer a proven solution to your customers right away.
Eliminate development cost and risk – Partnering with QikServe provides you with the right mobile offering first-time and offers access to our consumer technology roadmap to keep you in front.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @SOU_Airport: You can now order your food and drinks at your table in Mitchells Restaurant with the @QikServe app., Dec 16
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20