The demand for customer self-service is insatiable. People are very familiar with using an ATM to withdraw cash, but who would have accepted even just a few years ago that people would be constructing and booking their own holiday packages online, paying for parking with a mobile phone, checking-in for a flight and receiving the boarding pass on their mobile, or walking past empty manned checkouts to scan their own groceries in a supermarket?
Self-service has transformed the efficiency of many industries including travel, banking, and retail. Self-service is used to reduce costs, increase sales, and enhance customer service. Beyond limited deployments however, the hospitality industry has not been able to realize the benefits of customer self-service. Deploying kiosks in restaurants is expensive and does not create a practical service model. Installing dedicated electronic devices or tablets on tables also has high capital investment and maintenance costs.
Using smartphone self-service, customers can order at the point of impulse. Service barriers such as catching the attention of a busy waiter or waiting at a counter are eliminated. Time-pressured customers who are in their lunch break or have an appointment will order that dessert, coffee, or additional drink. Enabling customers to order as soon as they are ready translates into more second service thereby increasing sales. Some operators offering QikServe have seen the average order value increase by over 75%. Reducing service delays also improves table turns.
Staff time spent performing routine transaction processing is reduced by around 30%, leaving more time to focus on high-value customer service activities.
Our team has over 13 years mobile technology experience and extensive business management experience. We can ensure you offer the right solution to your customers first-time and our product roadmap keeps you in front.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready?
- Henry’s Café Bar goes mobile for food and drink orders
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- Nathan:Wall http://t.co/BV0Zia2Oct, 19 mins ago
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Spice up the game & order a delicious @thaitapas Green Curry via the @QikServe app (exclusively at Fratton End) #pompey @officialpompey, Mar 5
- Do you own or run a bar? Will you be showing the world cup? You can not miss this! http://t.co/9Tzy9aQeoA, Mar 4
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready? http://t.co/UlhQnox3G7, Mar 4
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready? - http://t.co/IF1xDwHE5H, Mar 4