To radically change and improve the casual dining experience for customers by providing a mass adoption self-serve system.
Our mission is to help hospitality businesses improve efficiency and leverage consumer data gathered from a mass adoption application that allows customers to order food and drinks from their table in casual dining establishments.
Sometimes it is the simplest of ideas that leads to the most profound improvement. By taking something as simple as a QR code and a near-ubiquitous technology like the smartphone, we can create a profound improvement to the customer experience within casual dining restaurants… globally.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready?
- Henry’s Café Bar goes mobile for food and drink orders
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @Windle22radio: Back at fratton live from 7pm @ExpressFM & @officialpompey #Pompeyplayer full live commentary #Pompey vrs Burton http://t.co/8n4nHIlSu3, 9 hours ago
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Fancy a lovely @thaitapas green chicken curry at the @officialpompey game 2night? Order via @QikServe & get it delivered to your seat. #pup, 9 hours ago
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Did you try one of our delicious @thaitapas green curry today at Fratton End @officialpompey? Order through @QikServe and enjoy! #pompey, Mar 8
- RT @MrKimbell: Delicious curry from KohThai on Southsea now available on the #Pompey @QikServe menu. Signed programmes for some too! http://t.co/6xuOk2d4K8, Mar 8
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Enjoy a delicious @thaitapas green curry at the @officialpompey game 2day. Order via @QikServe & win a signed program on top! #pompey #pup, Mar 8