Amongst stiff competition from over 300 of the most innovative hospitality brands from around the world, QikServe was voted the Great New Idea by the thousands of attendees at The Restaurant Show, Earls Court, 2012.
QikServe’s award winning product is a new and exciting way for customers to order food and drinks straight from their phone. The QikServe App, which can be adapted to work with most retailers, is set to revolutionise the casual dining, hospitality and leisure industry. With global aspirations, QikServe is a dynamic Scottish start-up poised to take on the world.
Daniel Rodgers, Founder of QikServe said; “We know we have an awesome product and we are over the moon at winning this award. For such a young company and new entrant into the hospitality sector to get recognition from the industry professionals is a massive achievement and testimony to all the hard work by the QikServe team”
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20
- RT @PompeyTrust: If you didn't get a ticket, support the lads in comfort @ Fratton. Watch the game on the big screen & get waited on by the @qikserve team!, Nov 15