We are pleased to announce that QikServe is now available at Bristol Airport, UK. Bristol is one of the fastest growing airports in the UK moving 4 million passengers a year. Customers at Bristol’s Bar Zero 9, operated by SSP, can now use QikServe to order food and drinks from the comfort of their table. All they have to do is download the QikServe App, check into a table by scanning a QR code and then browse and order via the interactive menu. The Bar Zero 9 staff will then do the legwork for them.
It has been the culmination of a lot of hard work by staff at Bar Zero 9 and QikServe. Bar Zero 9 are taking their semi-counter service model to the next stage using of Smartphone technology to enhance the customer experience by offering the choice an convenience of self ordering via the customers own device, rather than going up to the bar.
We are looking forward to a successful deployment at Bristol Airport and wish them every success.
In other news, we have release new versions of both the Android and iOS Apps. The app is smaller for a start, meaning faster download speeds. Improved menu categorisation and the ability to add special instructions to an item on a menu. So, if like me you don’t like beans just say. Our next version will have the option to pay for your food and drinks within the App. I you already have the app be sure to update it. If not, what you waiting for? There will be a QikServe venue near you shortly.
In the next few weeks we will also be releasing a consumer website with loads of cool stuff on it. It will be great way to keep in touch and interact with us.
Don’t forget you can follow us of Facebook and Twitter, just search ‘QikServe’.
Click here for our Facebook page and
Click here for our Twitter page
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20
- RT @PompeyTrust: If you didn't get a ticket, support the lads in comfort @ Fratton. Watch the game on the big screen & get waited on by the @qikserve team!, Nov 15