We are pleased to announce that QikServe is now available at Bristol Airport, UK. Bristol is one of the fastest growing airports in the UK moving 4 million passengers a year. Customers at Bristol’s Bar Zero 9, operated by SSP, can now use QikServe to order food and drinks from the comfort of their table. All they have to do is download the QikServe App, check into a table by scanning a QR code and then browse and order via the interactive menu. The Bar Zero 9 staff will then do the legwork for them.
It has been the culmination of a lot of hard work by staff at Bar Zero 9 and QikServe. Bar Zero 9 are taking their semi-counter service model to the next stage using of Smartphone technology to enhance the customer experience by offering the choice an convenience of self ordering via the customers own device, rather than going up to the bar.
We are looking forward to a successful deployment at Bristol Airport and wish them every success.
In other news, we have release new versions of both the Android and iOS Apps. The app is smaller for a start, meaning faster download speeds. Improved menu categorisation and the ability to add special instructions to an item on a menu. So, if like me you don’t like beans just say. Our next version will have the option to pay for your food and drinks within the App. I you already have the app be sure to update it. If not, what you waiting for? There will be a QikServe venue near you shortly.
In the next few weeks we will also be releasing a consumer website with loads of cool stuff on it. It will be great way to keep in touch and interact with us.
Don’t forget you can follow us of Facebook and Twitter, just search ‘QikServe’.
Click here for our Facebook page and
Click here for our Twitter page
Recent QikServe® Posts
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready?
- Henry’s Café Bar goes mobile for food and drink orders
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Did you try one of our delicious @thaitapas green curry today at Fratton End @officialpompey? Order through @QikServe and enjoy! #pompey, Mar 8
- RT @MrKimbell: Delicious curry from KohThai on Southsea now available on the #Pompey @QikServe menu. Signed programmes for some too! http://t.co/6xuOk2d4K8, Mar 8
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Enjoy a delicious @thaitapas green curry at the @officialpompey game 2day. Order via @QikServe & win a signed program on top! #pompey #pup, Mar 8
- Nathan:Wall http://t.co/BV0Zia2Oct, Mar 7
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Spice up the game & order a delicious @thaitapas Green Curry via the @QikServe app (exclusively at Fratton End) #pompey @officialpompey, Mar 5