Well, what a reception we got at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago! In the ever-growing technology pavilion there was a clear trend evident, and QikServe was bang on point. That was the move towards mobile. In an industry that has not yet reaped the benefits, for both operator and consumer, of self service and the convenience offered by leveraging mobile technology. Self ordering and media interaction has been a growing trend with adoption of tabletop devices increasing steadily, albeit a capital intensive exercise.
The cost saving and increase in sales is now a well trodden path, with data showing a 15-18% increase in individual sales and 30% cost reductions. However, for me it is simply about choice and removing barriers to service. QikServe takes this to the next level and we were the stand out technology, both from the show representatives perspective and the Huffington Post, who said ‘..the most ingenious offering in this aisle was brought forward by three Scots who make up the burgeoning company, QikServe…’. You can read the full article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elysabeth-alfano/national-restaurant-association-show_b_1504885.html?ref=fb&src=sp&mimi=1&comm_ref=false.
No hardware, no new device to learn, just a simple elegant solution leveraging the technology in most people’s pockets. QikServe, The Waiter in Your Pocket, allows diners with a QikServe app on their smartphone or mobile device to simply scan a Quick Response code at a table in a participating restaurant and begin ordering food and drinks straight away. It is that easy! The Huff Post said ‘How we order in restaurants is changing for the better and this was certainly a thrill for me.’
If you would like to know more about QikServe and how to get started just drop us a line.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready?
- Henry’s Café Bar goes mobile for food and drink orders
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Did you try one of our delicious @thaitapas green curry today at Fratton End @officialpompey? Order through @QikServe and enjoy! #pompey, Mar 8
- RT @MrKimbell: Delicious curry from KohThai on Southsea now available on the #Pompey @QikServe menu. Signed programmes for some too! http://t.co/6xuOk2d4K8, Mar 8
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Enjoy a delicious @thaitapas green curry at the @officialpompey game 2day. Order via @QikServe & win a signed program on top! #pompey #pup, Mar 8
- Nathan:Wall http://t.co/BV0Zia2Oct, Mar 7
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Spice up the game & order a delicious @thaitapas Green Curry via the @QikServe app (exclusively at Fratton End) #pompey @officialpompey, Mar 5