QikServe™ be social!
QikServe is not just about business efficiency and customer convenience. We want to see more people eating out and being social. QikServe is designed from the outset to integrate with social media platforms. Let’s be clear, we are not talking about social media in the marketing sense i.e. just another ‘channel’ in which you put content. We want to give people the opportunity to talk and engage with each other around the QikServe platform and the network of restaurants using it. Check-in on a Nandos table and tell your friends on Facebook. Having a burger and beer in Wetherspoons, tweet about it. Enjoying pizza in Prezzos or Pizza Hut with your friends, why not check them in while you are placing the order.
Had a good experience and want to tell your friends to come to, why not?
Had a bad experience? Tell your friends to. Its all good, we all have something to learn. The key is that QikServe gives people the opportunity to engage with others around a brand. QikServe is unique because it sets out to solve a tangible customer problem. Customers will want to open the app because they know it is going to be useful. QikServe lets restaurant speak to customers directly by getting to know what they like when they eat at a particular restaurant and they can target offers to suit that person. If customers keep coming back, reward them.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20
- RT @PompeyTrust: If you didn't get a ticket, support the lads in comfort @ Fratton. Watch the game on the big screen & get waited on by the @qikserve team!, Nov 15