How Does It Work?
QikServe™ leverages two mass adoption technologies; Smartphones and 2D Barcodes, to allow customers to order and pay for food and drinks from the convenience of their table. A single, simple action on their Smartphone with the QikServe App identifies the customers specific location (restaurant & table). It provides a digital menu and facilitates ordering and payment using fast, secure, reliable systems.
The Apps connect to the QikServe platform over the internet using either a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection. The QikServe platform is a highly available, cloud-based service which stores and processes orders, routing them to the restaurant’s POS system.
Initially targetted for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad), the App will soon be available for all major platforms:
Android iOS Windows Blackberry
Recent QikServe® Posts
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
- QikServe®,wins the Great New Idea Award at the UK’s largest Restaurant and Hospitality Trade Show
- QikServe News!!
- QikServe Big In Hospitality
- QikServe Impresses Huffington Post @ NRA Chicago
- QikServe™ @ NRA Restaurant Show #5666
- The Complete Service
- That Elusive Second Service and Beyond?
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter