How Does It Work?
QikServe™ leverages two mass adoption technologies; Smartphones and 2D Barcodes, to allow customers to order and pay for food and drinks from the convenience of their table. A single, simple action on their Smartphone with the QikServe App identifies the customers specific location (restaurant & table). It provides a digital menu and facilitates ordering and payment using fast, secure, reliable systems.
The Apps connect to the QikServe platform over the internet using either a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection. The QikServe platform is a highly available, cloud-based service which stores and processes orders, routing them to the restaurant’s POS system.
Initially targetted for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad), the App will soon be available for all major platforms:
Android iOS Windows Blackberry
Recent QikServe® Posts
- 100 Days to go. Are you ready?
- Henry’s Café Bar goes mobile for food and drink orders
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Did you try one of our delicious @thaitapas green curry today at Fratton End @officialpompey? Order through @QikServe and enjoy! #pompey, Mar 8
- RT @MrKimbell: Delicious curry from KohThai on Southsea now available on the #Pompey @QikServe menu. Signed programmes for some too! http://t.co/6xuOk2d4K8, Mar 8
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Enjoy a delicious @thaitapas green curry at the @officialpompey game 2day. Order via @QikServe & win a signed program on top! #pompey #pup, Mar 8
- Nathan:Wall http://t.co/BV0Zia2Oct, Mar 7
- RT @SelmaNavigate: Spice up the game & order a delicious @thaitapas Green Curry via the @QikServe app (exclusively at Fratton End) #pompey @officialpompey, Mar 5