How Does It Work?
QikServe™ leverages two mass adoption technologies; Smartphones and 2D Barcodes, to allow customers to order and pay for food and drinks from the convenience of their table. A single, simple action on their Smartphone with the QikServe App identifies the customers specific location (restaurant & table). It provides a digital menu and facilitates ordering and payment using fast, secure, reliable systems.
The Apps connect to the QikServe platform over the internet using either a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection. The QikServe platform is a highly available, cloud-based service which stores and processes orders, routing them to the restaurant’s POS system.
Initially targetted for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad), the App will soon be available for all major platforms:
Android iOS Windows Blackberry
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20
- RT @PompeyTrust: If you didn't get a ticket, support the lads in comfort @ Fratton. Watch the game on the big screen & get waited on by the @qikserve team!, Nov 15